Blouse with lace and pintucks

The newest blouse in the wardrobe of my daughter.

The pattern is home-made, I´ve seen a similar model somewhere and I decided I had to sew one for her. It has everything I love: pintucks on the front, some lace, contrasting piping, high-low hem and it twirls! My daughter appreciates the log sleeves with elastic hem. She hates 3/4 sleeves, especially if she has to put the sweater on it!

I tried to play with the pintucks. Unfortunately, the details are not really visible as the design of the fabric is quite busy.


 I used the buttons from the daddy´s old Hilfiger shirt. :-)


And here is one of the sleeves:


 
 I like it for its cuteness and wearability. It is easily combined with several colors and styles. Here it is worn with mini perle skirt and gray sweater but the most often she wears it with the skinny gray jeans for the casual look.

 Thanks for passing by. See you soon.

Happy sewing,

Zuzana

Comments

Popular Posts