Forest Calendar 2016 to print at home

I was recently searching for the nice calendar for my daughter´s bedroom. Last year I printed a very cute, illustrated calendar I found on one of the blogs I follow. This year I could not find anything that would correspond my and my daughter´s tastes.

After having lost a lot of time searching, I have decided to save my time and make one.

As my sweetheart loves the nature, especially the forest and is fascinated by the wolves, the theme was easy to choose.

After having finished it, I thought I could share it with you, as well, perhaps some of you are searching for this kind of calendar, as well.

I used the pictures found on different websites. According to their administrators, they should be copyright free. They were free to download, I offer my calendar for free, as well, I would just like to ask you to use it for personal use only. Thanks a lot. To download, just click here, please.

Well, today you can download and print the first page - January 2016. Later this month I will share February with you.

Please note that you can also have it in French if it´s useful for you (I guess some of your kids are learning foreign languages...).

I am looking forward to show it to my little sweetheart, I hope she will like it... What do you think? How do you find it?

C U soon!

Zuzana 

Comments

Popular Posts