My little Indian princess


Pour afficher ce message en français, cliquez ici.


This was my first creation with the feathers and also the very first post on my first blog Like a feather ;-) no, that does not explain the blog´s title :-D
My daughter was invited for the birthday party themed "Wild wild west", so I needed to make a costume for her. She wanted to be an Indian princess. :-) It´s a costume sewn in one evening, nothing special, but satisfying for the event.
First of all I made a dress with the long sleeves in cotton with the skirt cut in V and a simple poncho. Both are decorated with the felt cut in fringes and with the green and violet ribbons. I also added some feather ribbons and the leather cordon to decorate the poncho round the neck. And of course, she could not do without the headband with a couple of long feathers in it! I also lent her my necklace that has come back to me in two pieces... However, my little princess had a good time, that´s important!
Have a good time, you too :-)

Zuzana

Comments

Popular Posts