Summer blouse

Pour afficher ce message en français, cliquer ici.

This is a blouse I made for me for the hot summer days. I know the summer is over now... :-( but it will come back again next year ;-)
I have decided for the pattern no 117 from Burda magazine 7/2012. It was a very easy pattern, a classical peasant top pattern, that has been done really quickly.
Summer blouse 1
After having finished, I was  a bit surprised by the width of the blouse. However, I know the blouse was supposed to be large and I appreciated it in the end as the blouse is very lightweight, destinated for summer days.

Perfect for the holidays at the sea. I wasn't too hot and at the same time my skin was protected against the sun.
Oh, what a pitty that the holiday is over! Too short... as always! :-D

Have a nice day (every day)!

Zuzana

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice blouse Zuzana. :o) Where did you ride the camel?
Unknown said…
Thank you. It was in Egypt in June. Great holiday :-)
The blouse looks lovely :) Nice and summery :)
Unknown said…
Thank you. Yes, it is really great for summer. :-)

Popular Posts