Dress "Let it snow"

Si vous voulez lire ce message en français, cliquez ici.
Today I would like to show you my new sweater dress. It´s been sewn in colourful wool that I bought without having any idea what I would do with. I simply could not resist :-D It´s been for ages that I was looking for the right pattern to sew a sweater dress for me. Finally I´ve decided to draft my own pattern. And I like the result! I have a dress that is warm, soft and comfy. It has everything it must have to become one of my favourite dresses ;-)


 
The dress has a turtleneck: I cut a triangle, I sewed the ends together to make a round, I folded it in length and sewed around the neck.



I usually wear it with a thin purple belt.


Have a nice day
and
happy sewing!




Zuzana

Comments

Unknown said…
:-) Thank you!
Rebecca said…
I love all the colours in the pattern! xx Rebecca - UK style blog
Very nice work! I love this dress! I also would wear it and like doing so!
seamsewcountry.blogspot.com

Popular Posts