INFINITY SCARF

Pour afficher ce message en français, cliquez ici.
Here is the scarf I made for my daughter after she had lost her fuchsia scarf I made for her to wear with the owl hat. That one she lost the very first time she put it to school. To avoid that it happens again, I made a circular or infinity scarf this time ;-)
The scarf is doubled, made of minky, so it's very very soft and comfty and keeps warm at the same time.
For the children size, I made it 110 cm long and 20 cm large. It's therefore long enough to wear it in two rounds and short enough to wear it in one single round.
My little model shows you how to wear it if it's very cold outside :-)

1. You put on your scarf.
2. You cross it.
3. You put the second round ...
4. ... over your head.
5. You take you hair out of the scarf ...
6. ... also on your back.
7. Voilà! You can let your photographer take you some pictures!

I wanted to put a short tutorial about how to sew an infinity scarf but I changed my mind as there are already so many tutorials about that type of scarf on the Internet...
Have a nice day and enjoy winter ;-)

Zuzana

Comments

Popular Posts