Skip to main content

Rose dreaming

  Pour afficher ce message en français, cliquez ici.
IMG_0331IMG_0324IMG_0326









IMG_0330
My mother has asked me to make a rose necklace to wear with the new top she had bought recently. As I was not really sure what she expected, I made several necklaces. She has kept some of them but I still have these for extra, which I am starting to wear. Fortunately, I have quite a lot of clothes that go with.

In a meantime, my mum who is really not a type of person just to wait doing nothing, started to do some beading ... and in the end she has made more necklaces than me :-D
We have really a nice collection of rose necklaces in different styles. Here are just some of them...

Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures.



Good night and sweet dreams!

Zuzana
Post a Comment

Popular Posts