Sponge Bob

I don´t know why but my princess loves Sponge Bob. :-D
She appreciates everything where he is - from clothes to books, magazines, napkins etc. However, she did not ask me to buy or make anything. As I know she is not the kind of child who is often asking for something (the fact I appreciate a lot!), and I am aware of how much she likes Sponge Bob, I wanted to make her surprise. As her birthday was approaching, I was thinking more and more often what I should sew for her.
The most interesting thing on his body were his teeth that I left not sewn at three sides and his belt made from a black ribbon.

The tie is made of red cotton.
 
 


I found on Google and printed a picture of Bob that seemed to me a very typical one. I bought some fleece in several colours and sewed a soft toy. It could also be called a cushion...

It made my princess happy to have such a companion. I am really glad that I could keep it a secret until the very last moment. She did not attend it and was really pleased.

Happy 6th birthday, my sweetheart!!!

Good night to everyone and sweet dreams!

Zuzana

Comments

Popular Posts