Double layered skirt


Hello everybody!
It´s been for ages I haven´t posted anything! My blog is starving... I know, I know... I have no excuse for that... However, it does NOT mean that I haven´t been sewing, it´s just my camera and my PC that I abandoned... :-) Now there are plenty new (or less new) projects I need to post about...

Let´s start with this little skirt I made while my daughter was away on holiday. That explains the fact that the skirt is a bit too large in waist... needs to be adjusted... No problem as there is an elastic in the casing of the waistband.
 
On the outer skirt, there is a long ruffle all around that adds the girly touch and on the waist a big bow. I used the cotton in two rose colours.

The pattern and the instructions are downloadable for free here. The original model is made of linen.

It is really an easy and quick project that will take you one evening... It´s worth trying - your little girl will love it!
Happy summer to all of you!

Zuzana

Comments

Popular Posts