Tablet sleeve

I have (I mean had) a new tablet... and no cover fot it.

So I made this easy sleeve to keep it warm and safe...
I found a bit of this sweet and soft flannel in my stash and for the lining I used a minky from the old bathrobe of my daughter which was too small for her. I´ve also decided to use this cute maxi button and the tiny white elastic (as I did not have an elastic of any other color at home...).

I was quite happy with this simple and quick project as I don´t like transporting my tablet without anything to protect it...

Please, do not laugh now...

as soon as I finished my tablet sleeve, I broke my tablet! Not funny at all...
However, it was not because the sleeve did not protect it sufficiently, it´s just because I did not put my tablet in it! It was purely my fault... I put the tablet in a charger (without the cover!) and after a while, when I have already forgotten that it was plugged, I pushed the cable that was on the floor to make some room and boom! the tablet has fallen from my desk on the floor and crashed...

Just a few days after taking these pictures...

Well, for the moment I am searching for a new tablet... :-D And I swear I will be more careful next time!

Thanks for reading me!
CU soon!

Zuzana

Comments

Popular Posts