Mini perle skirt

An excellent pattern by Ivanne S. for girls 2 - 12T. Mini perle.
You can choose among several options and you are guided by step by step tutorial.
I loved sewing with this pattern and am sure I will test the other versions very soon!

This time I have decided to do a pastel rose skirt with "tone in tone" details rather than the contrasting ones. I just wanted to keep it tender and soft. The fabric is a soft rose corduroy and poplin of the same color for lining.

Pastel rose piping and top-stitching:

As the skirt was a bit round on the bottom, I used the bias ribbon to hem it. This is the interior of the skirt:

It has an elastic on the back:

And the buttons to adjust:

 We both like the skirt. It´s both comfy and elegant, simple and sophisticated.





Well, you saw it with a blouse... Now, the combination with a tee and with a jacket.




I find it extremely wearable. What do you think?

Thanks a lot for stopping by.

Happy sewing!

Zuzana

Comments

Smichkine said…
Elle rend très bien en velours et avec la veste, c'est super !
The skirt is great. It looks very girly in pastel pink. Love the bias binding at the bottom. A little hidden detail :) And I agree, it is super wearable!

Popular Posts